Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates!

Wow so I haven't updated in awhile. I'll just give a brief run down ( or my idea of brief) of whats been up. December 15th the 1st batch Zombie Toast figures sold out. I am currently taking pre-orders for batch #2 in my shop located here now. Batch 2 will only consist of about 10 figures online. After these 10 figures are gone I will not be taking pre-orders for batch 3 until March. Although a new batch won't be available until march I will have a limited # available at upcoming shows.

December 19th I had the pleasure of taking part in the "Last Minute Market" @ the Screw Factory in Lakewood, Ohio. It was a great show. So many visitors and a great mix of eclectic artists. I had many people do all of their X-mas shopping at my booth. I wish I could have gotten around and done some shopping during the show myself, but I had no one to man my booth. My boyfriend who usually holds down the fort for me didn't come to the show. He stayed home to take care of our new dog. A rescue named Butters (more about him later). I got to meet a lot of great people and have to give it up to Cleveland Handmade and I Made It Market for putting on such an awesome show. Also everyone should check out "Autumn's Antics". She is an amazing artist and a sweet girl. I she was my neighbor during the show and I had so much fun talking with her. She makes amazing jewelry and ornaments. Over all GREAT show!

I have a couple new projects I'm working on that should materialize here in the next few days. New robots (of course), Zombie Toast micro plush, a blind box figure and dog toys that aren't for dogs????

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff. I'll keep an eye on you.
    I love toast. I think I'll keep the other eye
    on my toaster. Scary cool.

    ReplyDelete