Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally Some Booth Pics!

I have forgotten to take pictures at almost all my recent shows(I received a few emails recently reminding me of this!)I finally remembered this time! Sorry no pics of me in my booth ): But you don't want to see me anyways lol! The following pics are from the "Art Is Alive" in North Canton, Ohio this past Weekend. Friday was a looooooong day. I got up at 6am to finish up last minute items and parts of my display. The show didn't start until 5 but I had to be set up by 3. I got to there at around 1 and was done setting up by 4:15 (I would have been faster but I had a mishap with my table, I really need to get a new one!) I had a lot more space than I was intending (as I had a corner spot) I should have brought a 2nd smaller table so I could have spread my items out more, but it all still worked out ok. The show didn't end until 11pm. There were a lot of big crowds so by 11 I was exhausted! I finished covering up my table and left around 11:30. I got home about 12:15, but it wasn't bed time yet! I still had 3 custom orders people had placed during the show to complete that they were pick up the next day during the 2nd part of the show. I finally went to bed around 2:45 in the morning, but it wasn't the best sleep due to butters snoring all night. I got up around 6:00am the next day to finish painting and glazing my custom orders (I usually don't do much painting, but someone requested a robot wearing a Lebron James jersey. I had to paint on the name as well as the numbers. I left for the show at around 9:45. The show didn't start until 11 this day but I wanted to be a little early so I could re-set up what I had to take down to cover up my table and to get coffee. Oh sweet, sweet coffee! All in all it was a great show and there were some amazing artists there. I can't wait until next year!











1 comment: