Monday, November 30, 2009

New Figure

I thought I would put up a quick post for those who don't follow me on twitter where I have been putting posting updates.

I am Currently working a new figure called Zombie Toast. This is the 1st figure that a I'm producing in bulk along with a handmade display box.

Each 2" body is hand sculpted from vinyl clay and hand painted. The faces are printed on plastic to ensure the continuity of each figure and placed in a handmade, signed box. The first run of 20 will be available for $12 each. After the 1st 20 are gone, Sleepy Robot 13 will begin to take pre-orders for the 2nd batch, that will be released at the middle to end of December. The sales of these figures will be put toward getting a small run of vinyl figures made.

I will be making the finishing touches to the figures and packaging early this week and hope to have them available for sale starting Thursday or Friday.

I will post again soon once I've figured out the sale date.

No comments:

Post a Comment