Saturday, April 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So I have craft shows lined up 3 weekends in a row, I'm releasing my new "Mr. & Mrs. Zombie Toast" set this week and I've got tons of customs to finish! At this point I wish I had an extra set of hands and on top of all this I have a killer tooth ache! I can't complain too much, I love doing shows! I really like meeting other crafters and seeing the look on peoples faces when they see my figures for the first time. Last week was the Cirque Imaginaire show. Great turn out for their 1st show, but we were literally packed in there like sardines! I actually had to crawl under the table to get into my booth because the tables were set up end to end. I think the planning could have been a little better in regards to set up. This weekend I have the Cleveland Craft Correlation show. This is a fun show. it is monthly and all the other vendors are awesome! Next weekend I have the 2 day "Art is Alive" show. I am really looking forward to this show. I'm also hoping to unveil a new display set up. I will try to remember to take pictures of my booth. I have forgotten the last few shows.

Aside from shows i have been working on a lot of new figures, mostly robots, but I hope to get a few new monsters done this week too. Also I just ordered a few Munnys this week to customize. I should have photos of those up later in the week as well. Below you can find pics of my latest figures. Enjoy!















2 comments:

  1. They are all so awesome! I couldn't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I *LOVE* the medically themed ones! Of course, I do work in a hospital! :)

    ReplyDelete