Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christmas Custom Orders

I know it's crazy to be talking about Christmas already, but over the last 2 weeks I've been getting a lot of custom order requests for Christmas gifts. Usually customs take me about a week to a week and a half to finish. I want to make sure everyone gets the customs they want to give as gifts and make sure I am also able to complete all of my regular orders during the Christmas season. Therefore there will be a cutoff date of November 6th for ALL custom orders. If you are interested in a custom item you MUST have it submitted to me by Nov. 6, 2010. My goal is to have all customs completed and shipped before I leave for Designer Con in CA on November 18th. Custom order requests can be sent by sending me a convo on Etsy or emailing me directly at lisastarchild@yahoo.com

While we're on the subject of Christmas I also want to mention that the cutoff date for Christmas orders this year will be Dec. 13th for domestic orders and December 3rd for international orders. You can still place Christmas orders after these dates, but I cannot guarantee that they will reach you in time for X-mas. If you place a late Christmas order you do have the option of contacting me for a faster shipping method. To all international customers, for reasons unknown to me there has been a delay involving customs/transit stations that are causing extended delays to customers in Canada and Australia(these are the only ones I'm aware of so far). Please take this into account when placing orders for Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment