Thursday, October 21, 2010

Custom Item Update- LAST CHANCE!

Hey guys a few emails I received this morning kinda prompted me to post this reminder. I will only be taking requests for custom orders for about another week and a half. After Nov. 6th I will not be taking any further custom orders. This includes Christmas custom requests. If you were wanting a custom item made to give to someone as a Christmas gift, the request needs to be sent to me no later than Nov. 6th. Nov./Dec. will be extremely busy with me leaving for Designer Con in California and Christmas. If your request is in by the 6th you will definitely have it in time for Christmas.

Custom items start at $15+ Shipping and go up depending upon size, qty and details. If you are interested in a custom item please email me Lisastarchild@yahoo.com or send me an Etsy Convo. If you would like to see some of the past custom items I have made please click on the links below:

Custom Items


Pirate Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment