Saturday, September 24, 2011

CONTEST TIME! Enter to win a Sleepy Robot 13 Prize Pack



Enter to win a Sleepy Robot 13 prize pack by linking to www.facebook.com/sleepyrobot13 on facebook or twitter or create a video about Sleepy Robot 13 with the link in the description.

What you win:

-A Sleepy Robot of your choice* from the shop
-Keychain
-cell phone charm
-Robot necklace of your choice
-sticker/button pack

Contest begins 09/22/2011
Contest ends 10/08/2011

*If you win Sleepy Robot chosen must be available in the shop currently. It cannot be a custom or a discontinued item. Item chosen also cannot be someone else's custom item that is currently in the shop.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I just stumbled across your stuff on Etsy yesterday! Missed the contest close by one day!! Dang! Oh well, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the next one. Your robots are completely adorable, and I think I need to order some one of these days. I'm in grad school to become an English teacher, and I dream of filling my classroom with books and fun, whimsical things. Have you ever thought about doing a literary robot? I think it would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete