Monday, March 8, 2010

Robots and Sea Monsters and Ninjas, Oh My! Cirque Imaginaire Preview



On Saturday March 27th I will be a part of the Cirque Imaginaire:Traveling Art Gallery. I've been working lately on pieces specifically for this show as well as for my Etsy shop. I really love color and I felt that a lot of my most recent work has been lacking in it. Here are a few of the new figures I have been working on. Many are one of a kind. Some are available on Etsy now, but most of them will be for sale during Cirque Imaginaire.

One Eyed Monster June




Glow In the Dark Funky Panda




"Will Work 4 Love" Robot


One Eyed Sea Monster Mertle



It always rains on Sad Robot



Heartbroken Robot


The Boy In The Robot Pajamas


Death Jr. Grim Reaper Robot



Bad Kawaii Ninja



Sunshine Robot



If your in or near the Northeast Ohio Area Cirque Imaginaire: The Traveling Art Gallery will take place Saturday March 27th at the Sachsenheim Hall - Cleveland
7001 Denison Avenue 4:00pm-9:00pm (or later!).

Featuring 25+ Local Artists and Musical Appearances from:
Casual Encounters
Safari
Bafflegab
+ more!

No comments:

Post a Comment