Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Som of my Favorite Custom Orders to date

I began taking custom orders in early December of last year. The 1st couple I got were kinda plain, but lately people that have been contacting me for customs have been coming up with some great concepts that were a lot of fun to make. I figured I'd share a few of them here.

Easter Robot eating a chocolate bunny



Robot Earbuds (Wanted it to look like robot was crawling through her ears)



Robot lovers necklaces (Connect with magnets)


Panda Bot Holding a kawaii noodle


Super Hero Robot with glow in the dark underpants eating pizza



"Saw" Movie loving robot holding a glow in the dark dvd case


Book Reading Robot



Robot in a Dragon suite (My favorite so far)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome customs, especially like the crawling robot earbuds and the superhero robot with gid underwear. We always enjoy seeing your new work and just wanted to let you know that we have nominated you for a Sunshine Award. For more info just check out our latest blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete