Sunday, January 3, 2010

Updates & Zombie Toast in Resin

So now that it's after Christmas, things have slowed down a bit. I'm not sending out 22-44 orders a week. Which is good and bad all at the same time. Good because I can take a break and work on new projects, bad because not as many sales = harder to pay my rent! lol. Anyways I've been working on a few new designs for robots as well as possibly some female sculptures holding robots. My first attempt at this did not fair so well, but I have an idea now where I screwed up. Also I am currently in the process of trying to make a mold of Zombie Toast so I can start casting him in resin. So far... no luck. Most of my molds have been coming out with bubbles and lines in them. I ordered a molding compound called CompsiMold this week. It sound simpler to use and I watched a few tutorials and it just might be perfect for what I am trying to do. I'll keep you posted on when you can get your hands on a resin Zombie Toast. I still can't afford to get vinyls made but believe me if I could, I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment